Andrew graduated from Indiana University South Bend with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, awarded with high distinction. He received his paralegal certificate from Loyola University Chicago. Prior to joining Cheng Cohen, Andrew worked in the real estate taxation practice group at a Chicago law firm.
Did you know?
- Andrew is originally from New Jersey but has lived in the Midwest for the past ten years.
- Andrew is a huge basketball fanatic—playing and watching.
- Andrew considers it a point of pride that he rode every roller coaster at Hersheypark, PA in a single day.
- Andrew enjoys traveling.
- Andrew’s favorite meal experience is Korean BBQ.
- Andrew’s favorite food is seafood, particularly mussels.
- Although not a huge fan of ‘70’s rock, Andrew thinks Fleetwood Mac’s ‘Rumours’ album is one of the 10 greatest albums of all time.
- Andrew has seen every episode of Parks & Recreation twice.
- Andrew attempts to watch every film nominated for an Academy award prior to the show. He has failed miserably.
- Andrew has a cat named Aretha Franklin.